- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This file contains drivers that will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a Canon PIXMA TS9100 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TS9120||PIXMA TS9140||PIXMA TS9150|
|PIXMA TS9155||PIXMA TS9160||PIXMA TS9170|
File name: mpnp-win-ts9100-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File version: 1.02
File Size: 91 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer is meant to deliver fantastic results and great-looking colors to your house. It is an all-in-one printer that uses inkjet technology.
This printer is able to handle anything you throw at it, including your schoolwork, shopping lists, invitations, and tickets to concerts, as well as breathtaking photographs of your family. See also Canon PIXMA TS6020 Drivers
You may achieve the results of a photo lab with the help of the 6-Color Individual Ink System, which includes Photo Blue ink to decrease graininess. Additionally, the 5.0-inch LCD Touch Screen allows you to apply creative filters to your photographs.
The Canon TS9120 meets all of the requirements for connecting printers, which are necessary for this day and age given the proliferation of electronic devices.
You are able to print quickly from any of your preferred devices thanks to connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and even capabilities relating to the cloud.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
What New’s Ver.1.02
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)