- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS 12, macOS 11
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. See also Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
File name: mcpd-mac-pro_100-16_60_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File version: 188.8.131.52
File Size: 26 MB
|macOS 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7|
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is the entry-level professional wireless printer in Canon’s line of high-end professional photo printers. While not the most expensive machine, it offers features that appeal to both professionals and amateurs alike, making the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 one of the top-rated photo printers.
This is a home photo printer that produces professional-grade results, even with limited standalone print options. The photos also have a few print quality issues, though the results are still gallery quality. Overall, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is an excellent photo printer and a smart choice for anyone looking to print near-professional quality photos at home. See also Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
- When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the “+” button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the “-” button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
- The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
- When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
- When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
- Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message “The selected topic is currently unavailable…” is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following methods:
– Launch the driver’s help after printing.
– Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
What’s New Ver.184.108.40.206
- The internal modules have been updated.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.