- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS 13 (Ventura), macOS 12 (Monterey)
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Scanner Driver Ver.19.3.0a
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: A TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MX920 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MX922||PIXMA MX924||PIXMA MX925|
|PIXMA MX926||PIXMA MX927|
File name: msd_-mac-mx920-19_3_0a-ea11.dmg
File version: 19.3.0a
File Size: 27 MB
|macOS 11/ 10.15|
|macOS 10.14/ 10.13|
|macOS 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6|
What’s New Ver.19.3.0a
- macOS Ventura 13 has been supported.
Canon MX922 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MX922 is a wireless printer that has an appealing design and can print in color at a rate of 10 ipm while printing in black and white at a rate of 15 ipm.
The unit is able to create borderless photographs of 4 x 6 inches in only 21 seconds. Your home office might benefit from having a multi-function printer like this one. See also Canon PIXMA MG2520 Drivers
Printing on both sides of the page at the same time is made possible by the automated two-sided printing option included on the Canon MX922 printer. This feature may cut your paper usage by as much as fifty percent.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, a warning dialog is displayed, but the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
- The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.