- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX922 MP Drivers Ver.1.01
This file is the driver for the Canon IJ multifunction printer.
You can install the following software items:
- MP Drivers: Drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: Software that performs settings for printing in a network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
This is a Canon PIXMA MX920 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MX922||PIXMA MX924||PIXMA MX925|
|PIXMA MX926||PIXMA MX927|
File name: mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe
File version: 1.01
File Size: 38 MB
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MX922 is a wireless multi-function printer that is an excellent choice for use in a home office. Users are able to print, scan, copy, and fax with this software.
There is a dedicated tray on the Canon MX922 for printing photos on photo-size paper. Additionally, it is possible to print straight onto CDs and DVDs that may be produced using inkjet technology utilizing this printer.
Both Windows and Mac operating systems are compatible with the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. See also Canon PIXMA MX532 Full Drivers
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.