- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 8, Windows 8x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vistax64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX472 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model.
For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing Canon My Image Garden software.
This is a Canon PIXMA MX470 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MX471||PIXMA MX472||PIXMA MX474||PIXMA MX475|
|PIXMA MX476||PIXMA MX477||PIXMA MX478|
File Name: mp68-win-mx470-1_02-ea33_3.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 24.49 MB
What’s New Ver.1.02
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MX472 is a multifunction wireless printer designed for use in small workplaces. It can print, scan, copy, and even send and receive faxes. It is able to produce high resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi at rates of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color. See also Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
The Canon MX472 can scan using either a flatbed measuring 8.5 x 11.7 inches with a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dots per inch or an automated document feeder that can hold 30 sheets. It is compatible with both the Windows and Mac OS operating systems, and it is equipped with a Wi-Fi connection, which comes in useful for a variety of additional features and tasks. See also Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.