- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 MP Drivers Ver.1.01
This file is the driver for the Canon IJ multifunction printer.
You can install the following software items:
- MP Drivers: Drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: Software that performs settings for printing in a network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
This is a Canon PIXMA MG5400 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG5410||PIXMA MG5420||PIXMA MG5430|
|PIXMA MG5440||PIXMA MG5450||PIXMA MG5460|
|PIXMA MG5470||PIXMA MG5480||PIXMA MG5490|
File Name: mp68-win-mg5400-1_01-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.01
File Size: 18.74 MB
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 is a multi-function wireless printer that has capabilities that automatically print on both sides of a page. This is an excellent inkjet printer that is suitable for use in the home. See also Canon PIXMA MG3222 MP Driver
Printing in black and white at 15 inches per minute (ipm), printing in color at 10 inches per minute (ipm), and producing images measuring 4 x 6 inches in only 21 seconds is very quick for an inkjet printer.
The Canon Easy-WebPrint EX program is an application that enables users to compile the material of various websites into a single document that can be printed or saved as a PDF file. This document may then be saved or printed as desired. It is compatible with the operating systems used by Windows and Mac computers.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.