- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12.1, Mac OS X v10.11, Mac OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.7.5
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206a
This is a printer driver for your selected model. For a better user experience, it is recommended that you install the My Image Garden software.
This is a PIXMA MG3500 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG3510||PIXMA MG3520||PIXMA MG3522||PIXMA MG3540|
|PIXMA MG3550||PIXMA MG3560||PIXMA MG3570||PIXMA MG3580|
File Name: mcpd-mac-mg3500-16_40_1_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 220.127.116.11a
File Size: 14.67 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is an excellent wireless printer that is suitable for regular usage in the home. Documents and pictures may be printed, scanned, and copied whenever you need them thanks to the multi-function capabilities of this printer. See also Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
This Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer does not have a screen display and instead utilizes Wireless PictBridge to enable direct printing from portable devices that also have this capability.
You may either link it directly to a personal computer by using a USB connection, or you can connect it wirelessly to your network router by using WiFi.
It is a multi-functional printer that is a component of the Canon PIXMA MG3500 series and is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.18.104.22.168
- macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Modified the failure that occurred by combining it with the Canon application.