- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 8, Windows 8x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Driver Ver.1.02
This file contains drivers for the Canon IJ multifunction printer.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG2100 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG2110||PIXMA MG2120||PIXMA MG2130||PIXMA MG2140|
|PIXMA MG2150||PIXMA MG2160||PIXMA MG2170||PIXMA MG2180|
File name: mp68-win-mg2100-1_02-ea24.exe
File version: 1.02
File Size: 21 MB
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG2120 is a multi-function printer that is suitable for use in the comfort and convenience of one’s own home. This is an inkjet printer that can print in color at a rate of 4.8 pages per minute (ppm), and it can print in black at a rate of 8.4 ppm.
Printing photos of professional quality straight from your personal computer is made possible by the Canon PIXMA MG2120 unit, which makes use of Canon’s FINE ink technology. It is also possible to print borderless images in normal photo sizes, which range from 4.0 x 6.0 inches to 8.5 x 11.0 inches.
When it comes to printing papers, the Canon PIXMA MG2120 is capable of handling sheets up to legal size. As a result of the printer’s usage of a 2-cartridge ink system, the process of maintaining and replacing ink cartridges is significantly simplified. See also Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.