- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64
Canon U.S.A. Inc
Canon Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5
This file contains utility software that allows you to easily start the applications and manuals that came with the printer or quickly access online product information. Also, install Canon My Image Garden, and you can enjoy a slideshow of images saved on your computer from Image Display.
File Name: qm__-win-2_8_5-ea31_2.exe
File Version: 2.8.5
File Size: 9.07 MB
Canon Quick Menu
Canon Quick Menu is a small and handy tool for accessing the features, tools, and documentation that comes with Canon printers. The app also has a photo maker tool so you can scan and print images that have been loaded into the Canon system. See also Canon Ij Scan Utility
Quick Menu installation is very easy and after that, you will have access to the application from the system tray where you will be able to access the control panel. The program provides access to web services, documentation, and several maintenance utilities.
In total, the Quick Menu provides all the tools needed to set up and operate Canon printer and scanner features from one central location.
What’s New Ver.2.8.5
- The supported models have been added.
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- If Solution Menu EX has been installed, it is uninstalled first, and then Quick Menu is installed.
- It might take a small amount of time to activate Quick Menu depending on the PC.