- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TS6320 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File Name: md__-win-ts6300-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 87 MB
This is a driver for the PIXMA TS6300 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TS6320||PIXMA TS6340||PIXMA TS6340a||PIXMA TS6350||PIXMA TS6350a|
|PIXMA TS6351||PIXMA TS6351a||PIXMA TS6360||PIXMA TS6360a||PIXMA TS6365|
|PIXMA TS6365a||PIXMA TS6370||PIXMA TS6390||PIXMA TS6391||PIXMA TS6392|
Canon TS6320 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS6320 is an excellent line of wireless all-in-one inkjet printers manufactured by Canon. It is well-designed, simple to use, and has a small form, which means that it will not take up a lot of room in your home office.
PIXMA TS6320 is a printer that produces high-quality photographs relatively rapidly. It features two independent paper trays, and you may load either regular paper or picture paper into any of them at any time. Even if the cost of printing in color is quite low, using a SuperTank or laser printer to print in black and white is still the most cost-effective option. See also Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS6320 unit has a fine scanner for use in the house, but it is missing numerous capabilities that are vital for professionals that are always on the go. Additionally, the Canon TS6320 prints papers at a very sluggish speed, which means that you shouldn’t use it if you need to print a report at the very last minute.
Despite this, the general performance of the printer is satisfactory, and it has sufficient adaptability to meet the majority of the requirements of your household.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that printing with the specific custom paper size cannot be performed has been rectified.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
A message may be displayed during the installation depending on the OS you are using, but continue the installation.
- [Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply is again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.