- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product. See also Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver
File Name: mpnp-win-ts6100-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 90.69 MB
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA TS6100 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TS6110||PIXMA TS6120||PIXMA TS6140|
|PIXMA TS6150||PIXMA TS6151||PIXMA TS6160|
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS6120 is a wireless all-in-one inkjet printer that also has scanning and copying capabilities. It features a medium display screen that measures 3 inches and has a touchscreen interface.
Printing may be done immediately from your portable device if it is equipped with the PictBridge Wireless printing function. You may either connect the printer wirelessly to your network router using the WiFi capability, or you can connect it directly to a personal computer using a USB cord.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.