- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA TS6000 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TS6010||PIXMA TS6020||PIXMA TS6040||PIXMA TS6050|
|PIXMA TS6051||PIXMA TS6052||PIXMA TS6060||PIXMA TS6070|
File Name: m68n-win-ts6000-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 69.59 MB
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS6020 is a multi-function wireless printer that is meant for use in the home. It has a modest cost and is suited for low volume printing. The fact that this inkjet printer only has five inks rather than six may have an impact on the quality of the prints.
Additionally, it does not have an automated document feeder (ADF), which makes it less desirable for use in a home-based company.
Aside from that, the Canon PIXMA TS6020 is a respectable all-in-one printer that is suitable for low-volume printing of photos and documents, making it suitable for use in the home, by families, and by students. See also Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Improper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 11,Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 11,Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.