- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 MP Drivers Ver.1.04
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA TS5300 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TS5320||PIXMA TS5320a||PIXMA TS5330||PIXMA TS5340|
|PIXMA TS5340a||PIXMA TS5350||PIXMA TS5350a||PIXMA TS5351|
|PIXMA TS5351a||PIXMA TS5352||PIXMA TS5352a||PIXMA TS5353|
|PIXMA TS5353a||PIXMA TS5360||PIXMA TS5360a||PIXMA TS5365|
|PIXMA TS5370||PIXMA TS5370a||PIXMA TS5390||PIXMA TS5391|
|PIXMA TS5391a||PIXMA TS5392||PIXMA TS5392a|
File Name: md__-win-ts5300-1_04-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.04
File Size: 87.86 MB
Canon TS5320 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS5320 is a home-friendly, wireless multifunction printer that may be used in a variety of settings. It is capable of printing images that have a beautiful appearance and vivid colors; however, the page yields for both black and color are quite low, which means that you will need to replace the ink cartridges often if you print a lot. See also Canon PIXMA TS3322 Driver
The print rates are extremely poor, especially for papers that just include black text. Additionally, there is no automatic document feeder, which may be unpleasant when scanning large documents. On the plus side, this printer offers a wide variety of connection choices, and thanks to Canon’s superior mobile software, the vast majority of chores can be completed using just your smartphone.
What’s New Ver.1.04
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The installer has been improved.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
A message may be displayed during the installation depending on the OS you are using, but continue the installation.
- [Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.