- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1x64, Windows 7, Windows 7x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a Canon PIXMA TR8500 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA TR8520||PIXMA TR8540||PIXMA TR8550|
|PIXMA TR8560||PIXMA TR8570|
File Name: mpnp-win-tr8500-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 91.60 MB
Canon TR8520 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TR8520 is a high-quality multi-function printer that may be used in either a private or professional setting. This multipurpose device’s superior connection and scanning capabilities make it ideal for printing a wide variety of media, from standard paper to high-quality family photographs taken with your camera. See also Canon PIXMA TR8620 Driver
The cost-to-print ratio is also quite good, which is fantastic news for those of you who are working with a limited budget. On the other hand, the sluggish print time may not be ideal for those who are always in a rush.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.