- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver Ver.1.07
This file is a driver for Canon IJ printers. You can install the following items of the software:
- Printer Driver: The driver for the Canon IJ printer.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
File Name: p86l-win-pro_100-1_07-ea32_2.exe
File Version: 1.07
File Size: 27.90 MB
Canon PRO-100 Driver
High quality of up to 4800 x 2400 dpi is available on the Canon PIXMA PRO-100, which is a professional wireless printer from Canon. It is compatible with a broad variety of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper, as well as Museum Etch and other fine art papers, and it can make borderless prints up to 13 x 19 inches in size.
Users are able to print directly on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and make their own personalized discs as well as sleeves for those discs. The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer also has several connection options, allowing users to print from a variety of devices in an easy and convenient manner. See also Canon PIXMA PRO-100 CUPS Driver
What’s New Ver.1.07
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following new media have been added to [Media Type].
- Photo Paper Pro Crystal Grade – Premium Fine Art Rough
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
A message may be displayed during the installation depending on the OS you are using, but continue the installation.
- Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.