- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MX452 MP Driver Ver.1.01
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software:
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MX450 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MX451||PIXMA MX452||PIXMA MX454||PIXMA MX455|
|PIXMA MX456||PIXMA MX457||PIXMA MX458|
File name: mp68-win-mx450-1_01-ea32_2.exe
File version: 1.01
File Size: 36.71 MB
Canon MX452 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MX452 is a multi-function wireless printer that is capable of printing in black and white at 9.7 ipm and color at 5.5 ipm. Additionally, it takes around 46 seconds to generate borderless pictures measuring 4.0 x 6.0 inches when utilizing a color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. See also Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
A high scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 optical dpi is provided by the Canon PIXMA MX452 when it is being used for scanning. Either the computer or the device itself may be used to initiate the scanning process. Additionally, it has a Wi-Fi function, which enables different wireless gadgets to collaborate with this particular item.
The Canon PIXMA MX452 printer is also compatible with Apple AirPrint, allowing you to print straight from your iOS devices such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without the need to install any software.
What’s New Ver.1.01
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.