- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc
Canon PIXMA MP620 MP Driver Ver.1.04
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
For 32-bit Windows users can download the following file
File Name: md64-win-mp620-1_04-ej.exe
File Version: 1.04
File Size: 13.90 MB
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MP620 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MP620||PIXMA MP620B||PIXMA MP628|
Canon MP620 Driver
It is a multi-function printer designed to produce stunning color print resolutions of up to 2400 x 9600 dpi with incredible detail and clarity. The Canon PIXMA MP620 is one such printer. It makes use of a technology called Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering, which fires droplets of ink that are as small as one picoliter and does so in a precise and consistent manner to produce images that are smoother and nearly grain-free. See also Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
In addition, the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer uses a 5-color ink system that consists of an additional pigment-based black ink in addition to the dye-based inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) that make up the dye-based inks.
What’s New Ver.1.04
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified:
- Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support to be selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection, manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window. Then, download the latest version of the Network tool to reperform the network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.