- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Mac OS X v10.11, Mac OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.7.5, Mac OS X v10.6.8, Mac OS X v10.5.8
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Scanner Driver Ver.15.5.2c
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
This is a Canon PIXMA MP560 series driver and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MP560||PIXMA MP568|
File Name: msd_-mac-mp560-15_5_2a-ea8_2.dmg
File Version: 15.5.2c
File Size: 13.19 MB
Canon MP560 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MP560 is a wireless printer that has a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, can print photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches in size with vibrant colors, and can print text that is extremely crisp. Memory cards, PictBridge, USB Flash Memory Drives, and Bluetooth wireless devices that are compatible with your printer will enable you to print photographs even in the absence of a computer. See also Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MP560 can be used from almost anywhere in its operating range thanks to its wireless connection. Auto Scan Mode can automatically recognize the type of original document you are scanning and save it with the appropriate settings. There is a 2.0-inch LCD screen and an Easy Scroll Wheel that make it easier for you to choose functions.
What’s New Ver.15.5.2
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- [OS X v10.11]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS X v10.11]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS X v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.