- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP480 MP Driver Ver.1.02
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. See also Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
File Name: md64-win-mp480-1_02-ej.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 13.18 MB
If you are a 32-bit Windows user, download the following drivers.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MP480 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MP480||PIXMA MP486|
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
The multi-function Canon PIXMA MP480 printer can create more accurate reproductions of the originals at home. In just 45 seconds, this inkjet printer can produce stunning 4 x 6-inch borderless prints.
With PictBridge technology, users may print images directly from digital cameras, memory cards, and camera phones without using a computer. The user can modify the image as needed on the 1.8-inch color LCD screen if they wish to fine-tune it before printing.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support to be selected.
- [Windows 7]
While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.