- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MP287 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11a
This download contains printer drivers for Canon IJ printers.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MP280 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MP280||PIXMA MP282||PIXMA MP287||PIXMA MP288|
File name: mcpd-mac-mp280-16_40_1_0-ea21_3.dmg
File version: 18.104.22.168a
File Size: 13 MB
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Driver for the Canon PIXMA MP287
The Canon PIXMA MP287 is a compact inkjet multifunction printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It uses Canon’s PIXMA print head technology. This multipurpose equipment, despite its little size, generates photographs and documents of superior quality, both in print and digital form.
This gadget can not only copy and scan text and photos, but it can also automatically make image corrections to the photographs that you have copied or scanned. Some of the image corrections that it can do are red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure.
In addition to this, the MP287 makes use of an automated document repair system. This system analyzes the documents and corrects the data on a section-by-section basis. This helps to guarantee that the prints you obtain are of the highest quality possible throughout the whole process.
What’s New Ver.22.214.171.124a
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Modified the failure occurred by combining with Canon application.