- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 MP Driver Ver.1.05
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. Canon IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
See also Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mg6100-1_05-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.05
File Size: 18.66 MB
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG6100 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG6110||PIXMA MG6120||PIXMA MG6130||PIXMA MG6140|
|PIXMA MG6150||PIXMA MG6160||PIXMA MG6170||PIXMA MG6180|
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver
Printing and scanning are both possible with the Canon PIXMA MG6120, which is a wireless multi-function printer from Canon. This inkjet printer can produce borderless color prints from 4 x 6 inches up to 8.5 x 11 inches at a high resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. It can also produce a 4 x 6-inch photo in just 20 seconds.
Printing, scanning and copying are all made much simpler by the fact that the Canon PIXMA MG6120 comes with a control panel that is powered by Canon’s Intelligent Touch system. It is even possible to print on both sides of the sheet of paper. See also Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver
What’s New Ver.1.05
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ Network Tool
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be completed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.