- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS Catalina 10.15
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0a
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for the Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for the Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
This is a driver for the PIXMA MG3200 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG3210||PIXMA MG3220||PIXMA MG3222||PIXMA MG3230|
|PIXMA MG3240||PIXMA MG3250||PIXMA MG3260||PIXMA MG3270|
File Name: msd_-mac-mg3200-19_2_0-ea11.dmg
File Version: 19.2.0a
File Size: 22.72 MB
Users under macOS Catalina 10.15, find the following details.
|macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5/v10.6.8/v10.5.8|
Canon MG3222 Scanner Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG3220 is a wireless multi-function printer that has a maximum print speed of 9.2 images per minute for black and 5 images per minute for color.
Because it utilizes Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, it is capable of producing high-quality prints (color).
It is possible to print images without borders in the typical photo sizes, which range from 4 x 6 inches to 8.5 x 11 inches.
This printer also offers an automatic duplex printing feature, which enables you to print on both sides of a page with ease and may save the amount of paper you need by as much as fifty percent.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.