- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
macOS Catalina 10.15
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0a
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG3200 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG3210||PIXMA MG3220||PIXMA MG3222||PIXMA MG3230|
|PIXMA MG3240||PIXMA MG3250||PIXMA MG3260||PIXMA MG3270|
File Name: msd_-mac-mg3200-19_2_0-ea11.dmg
File Version: 19.2.0a
File Size: 22.72 MB
Users under macOS Catalina 10.15, find the following details.
|macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5/v10.6.8/v10.5.8|
Canon MG3220 Driver
The wireless multi-function printer from Canon, the PIXMA MG3220, has a maximum print speed of 9.2 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color. Thanks to Canon’s FINE ink technology and 4800 x 1200 dpi, it creates high-quality printouts (color). It can print borderless images in typical photo sizes ranging from 4 x 6 inches to 8.5 x 11 inches. See also Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
Additionally, the Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer offers automatic duplex printing, which makes it simple to print on both sides of the page and reduces paper usage by up to 50%.
What’s New Ver.19.2.0
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, a warning dialog is displayed, but the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
- The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.