- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 MP Drivers Ver.1.01
This file contains the drivers that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer to print and scan wirelessly. For a better user experience, we also recommend installing the Canon My Image Garden software.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG2900 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA MG2910||PIXMA MG2920||PIXMA MG2922||PIXMA MG2924|
|PIXMA MG2940||PIXMA MG2950||PIXMA MG2960||PIXMA MG2970|
|PIXMA MG2980||PIXMA MG2990|
File Name: mp68-win-mg2900-1_01-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.01
File Size: 25.59 MB
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG2922 is a wireless multifunction printer that can copy, scan, and print wirelessly, making it ideal for use in the home. Producing high-quality printouts at home is made easier with this printer’s maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA MG2922 is not only quick, but it also comes with a variety of helpful features that make it simple for you to print images or documents straight from your mobile device, regardless of where you happen to be.
It also has a Cloud printing function, which allows you to print files from several major online Cloud services, including Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive, by using the free PPS app. This feature is included with the software. See also Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver
What’s New Ver.1.01]
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified: Scanning by the operation panel may not be performed when the computer is recovered from Sleep mode or the Standby status.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- .The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.