- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver Ver.2.33a
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. See also Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
File Name: pd68-win-ip4700-2_33a-ej.exe
File Version: 2.33a
File Size: 7.98 MB
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA iP4700 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA iP4700||PIXMA iP4760||PIXMA iP4780|
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver
The Canon PIXMA iP4700 is an affordable single-function inkjet printer that offers an impressive color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for sharp, detailed images. Additionally, it can produce a borderless 4 x 6-inch photo in just about 20 seconds. Both of these features make it an excellent choice for home use.
Through the use of a PictBridge-compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone, the Canon PIXMA iP4700 may be used to print without the need for a computer. See also Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.2.33a
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.