- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA G7020 MP Driver Ver.1.00
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a driver for the PIXMA G7000 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA G7010||PIXMA G7011||PIXMA G7020||PIXMA G7030|
|PIXMA G7040||PIXMA G7050||PIXMA G7060||PIXMA G7065|
|PIXMA G7070||PIXMA G7090||PIXMA G7091||PIXMA G7092|
File Name: md__-win-g7000-1_00-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.00
File Size: 87.80 MB
Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver
The Canon PIXMA G7020 is an inkjet all-in-one printer with a MegaTank system that is designed for use in a home setting. It has an outstanding cost-to-print ratio, and its high black and color yields mean that you may print several pages before having to replace the cartridges. As a result, it is a cheap solution. See also Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver
When you want to tangibly keep your memories, having images of excellent quality that you printed from your Canon PIXMA G7020 unit is a terrific option. It also contains a sheetfed scanner as well as a flatbed scanner, which is helpful for scanning a large number of documents as well as objects that are more delicate, such as photographs.
The disadvantage of using this printer is that it prints black text and color documents rather slowly. Additionally, it only offers a 2-Line Full Point Matrix View, which some individuals could consider to be restrictive.
What’s New Ver.1.00
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows Server 2022 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Only the printer driver supports the server OS.
Except for Scanner Driver, WIA driver, Fax driver, IJ Scan Utility, and IJ Network Scanner Selector EX2.
- [Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.