- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon PIXMA G3200 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
This is a driver for the Canon PIXMA G3000 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|PIXMA G3000||PIXMA G3100||PIXMA G3102||PIXMA G3200|
|PIXMA G3202||PIXMA G3400||PIXMA G3500||PIXMA G3600|
|PIXMA G3800||PIXMA G3900|
File Name: mp68-win-g3000-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 36.92 MB
Canon G3200 Driver
The Canon PIXMA G3200 is a wireless multi-function printer that utilizes an integrated ink tank system. This method makes it simpler to refill the ink tanks and provides you with beautiful 6000 black or 7000 color prints with only one new set of ink bottles. See also Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver
The Canon PIXMA G3200 is an all-in-one machine that makes use of a dependable inkjet printing method. It has a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, which allows it to generate text that is crisp and pictures that are vibrant.
You are also able to simply generate photographs that do not have borders, and you may deal with a number of conventional media sizes ranging from 4 x 6 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 11, Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.