- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12.1, Mac OS X v10.11, Mac OS X v10.10.5, Mac OS X v10.9.5
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon My Image Garden Ver.3.6.6
Canon My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to easily organize and print your photos.
Use your photos to create eye-catching collages, greeting cards, and other items. Also, download Canon Ij Scan Utility if you need Canon Scanner software
Depending on the model you are using, you can perform a scan from this My Image Garden.
File Name: mmig-mac-3_6_6-ea11.dmg
File Version: 3.6.6
File Size: 300 MB
My Image Garden Software
Canon My Image Garden is a handy photo editor software application that allows users to easily organize and print their photos. My Image Garden installation is optional but highly recommended to get the most out of your PIXMA printer.
Canon My Image Garden can make organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with powerful facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Auto Layout Suggestions, and more.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.3.6.6
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.