- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File Name: m68n-win-mb5400-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 39.51 MB
This is a driver for the Canon MAXIFY MB5400 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|MAXIFY MB5410||MAXIFY MB5420||MAXIFY MB5440||MAXIFY MB5450|
|MAXIFY MB5460||MAXIFY MB5470||MAXIFY MB5480||MAXIFY MB5490|
Canon MB5420 Driver
The Canon MAXIFY MB5420 is a wireless multi-function printer that can perform tasks such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing quickly and effectively. It is capable of producing up to 24 images per minute in black or 15.5 images per minute in color, and it has a print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, which can be used for creating any kind of color document. See also Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver
Two tapes, each with an input capacity of 250 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages, are used for the typical handling of paper. Each tape has a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. This printer also features a color touchscreen LCD measuring 3.5 inches in size, which can be used to display settings and make adjustments.
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before a driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.