- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver AppDriver App
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 MP Drivers Ver.1.02
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product. See also Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver
File Name: m68n-win-mb5100-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.02
File Size: 39.38 MB
This is a driver for the Canon MAXIFY MB5100 series and is compatible with the following printer types:
|MAXIFY MB5110||MAXIFY MB5120||MAXIFY MB5140||MAXIFY MB5150|
|MAXIFY MB5160||MAXIFY MB5170||MAXIFY MB5180||MAXIFY MB5190|
Canon MB5120 Driver
In addition to faxing, scanning, copying, and using an automated document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a wireless inkjet printer designed for use in small offices. Because this is a multi-function printer with an automated document feeder, you will be able to make multiple copies or scans of several pages at once with this device.
Additionally capable of copying and scanning both sides of a page is the automatic document feeder. It features a large display screen that is 3.5 inches in size and has a touchscreen interface. You can connect it directly to a personal computer by means of a USB cable, or you can connect it to your network router by means of WiFi or an Ethernet cable. see also Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver
What’s New Ver.1.02
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- [Windows 10/11]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10/11]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a website containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remaining installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged in the USB cable is again or turned on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.