- Posted by:
- Posted on:
macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, Mac OS X v10.11, Mac OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8.5
Canon U.S.A. Inc
Canon IJ Scan Utility2 Ver.2.3.8
File Name: misu-mac-2_3_8-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 2.3.8
File Size: 22.49 MB
- For scanning, be sure to install this software (Canon IJ Scan Utility 2). To use this software, the ICA scanner driver also needs to be installed.
- In scanning by opening the scanner driver, setting [Manual] in Image Correction is unable to scan properly.
For image correction, be sure to scan with [None].
- When stitching the image data, the window for saving it is displayed in black. The image data to be saved is normal.
- When launching the UI of the ICA driver and performing scanning, the dialog displayed during scanning may be displayed ongoingly even after the scanning is finished. Use the “×” button to close the dialog.
- (USB)Launch IJ Scan Utility in advance before scanning from the product (Push-scan).
Note that scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the product (Push-scan) cannot be performed even if IJ Scan Utility is launched in advance in the Ver. 10.11.2 or 10.11.3 environment. Upgrade the OS to Ver. 10.11.4 or higher.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
Canon IJ Scan Utility
Canon IJ Scan Utility is an application that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, and more. With just one click a scan can be performed and will save time.
You can start IJ Scan Utility on the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility.
If you are also a Samsung printer user, download the following recommended Scanner software:
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.